Well, it's official. AF started tonight. We are out of the TTC game.
To be quite honest, even though I made peace with it all, I am not really feeling quite like processing it all. Weird. Just feeling a bit withdrawn.
Anyway, I'm sending all of my babydust to you guys and hoping for TONS of BFP's really soon.
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Officially out of the TTC game
Posted by RainbowMomma at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I'm so sorry Shari-
I have been thinking about you and really hoping this would be it. Know that you are in my thoughts....
I'm so sorry. I know that doesn't always help. You are in my thoughts!!
Shari, I know I sent you an email but I wanted to post here too. I know nothing can make you feel better right now but, I hope you can feel all the love and support you have.
I am so very sorry.
Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you.
I am so sorry. We are thinking of you guys!
Shari~
Here's a virtual hug all the way from Texas ((((HUG))))
I wish it wasn't so, I wish I had the right words to make you feel better.
You are in my thoughts girl.
So sorry to hear that. Hugs and the best thoughts to you.
I'm soooo sorry Shari!! I know how bad you want this! I'm right there with you...walking in your shoes!! I don't know when or IF we'll get to try again...so I know the disappointment and hurt. The only thing I can say is just be so glad you have your little Butterfly. I know we still have that emptiness, but we truly are blessed to have our babies!!! :) Hang in there...if you ever need to talk, email me:
lteggart at columbus.rr.com
Big hugs!!!
shari (((hugs)))) I'm here for you no matter what happens and like I said before nothing in life is definite so remember if you ever decide to try again we're all rooting you on as I know you are rooting us on (((hugs)))
Post a Comment