THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Happy May - recommitting myself to ME

Well, it's May. I'm a big annoyed with myself for gaining 15 of the 25 pounds I lost back. Now there's only 3 weeks until my birthday and my "Fit by 40" challenge that I started the day after my 39th birthday has fizzled. I need to recommit to it!!!

I guess life begins right NOW!!!! So, I'm throwing the can of salt and vinegar chips in the trash. (That means opening it and dumping them all so I can;t change my mind.) Too trigger-y. I started my crunch routine again last night. 100 crunches and 10 leg lifts in the morning and then a repeat at night. Whew! Didn't realize what a few months off would do. UGH! They were tough. Especially the darn leg lifts. When I was doing them a few months ago, I noticed that even though the jiggle of my tummy did not change, the ability to tuck it in did. I just tucked it easily without much effort, but now, it's harder. So, off we go.

I am committing to a couple of days a week at the Y for some sort of class. I don't really know what to do on the machines, but I can follow along in a class and I even enjoy it.

Thanks for the warm welcome back and I hope to get to catching up on all of your blogs soon, too. Thanks for the support.
Shari

2 comments:

lyndsey said...

I know you will do great!

Lora said...

Shari, it's GREAT to see you back on blogging again!!! I've missed ya! :) I'm so sorry to hear about your relationship, but glad to hear you're doing ok. Don't fret about the weight gain...we've ALL been there! (HELLO...on that road right now!) I keep telling myself I need to just start over, but boy is it hard. You look great in your profile pic though! I hope things are looking up and you and Butterfly are riding the wind...together!! :)